IGI offers sorting services for diamond parcels up to 0.25 ct.
The service includes screening and detection for laboratory grown diamonds and/or simulants.
Customers can receive either a tamperproof sealed bag or the IGI D-Box containing the following information:
- Color grading (range of two or three colors: D-F, G-H, I-J)
- Clarity Grading (range of two or three clarities: IF-VVS1, VVS2-VS1, VS2-SI1)
- Cut/Finish grade on request (one overall grade)
- AQL (accepted quality limit) applicable upon request
- Other parameters such as measurements and fluorescence can be provided on request.
IGI's strict grading standards ensures our product can be used worldwide as a trading/sales tool to increase efficiency and professionalism.
For more information, fees or custom related services please contact us at email@example.com or call you local IGI.